Tauranga Sea Kayak Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tauranga
- Product code: TSKT
Explore the wildlife surrounding the Tauranga Harbour
in the comfort of a sea kayak. Paddle past old Maori pa sites above the
majestic white cliffs of Motuhoa Island. This Tauranga sea kayaking tour
allows you to see the sights of Te Puna as you explore the waterways
developed by the old Maori taniwha Te Pura and Poripori.
- Fully guided sea kayaking tour.
- Easy pace scenic tours. Modified to clients’ abilities.
- Tidal and weather assisted.
- Fast, dry and stable double sea kayaks (singles available upon
request). Paddles, spray decks, buoyancy aid, and paddle jackets
- Moderate to good fitness required.
- This sea kayaking tour operates in fair weather conditions. Wind
conditions are extremely important and Waimarino does not operate sea
kayak trips during winds over 20 knots. Please contact Waimarino for
- Includes transport from Waimarino to sea kayaking tour launch site and return